Ductless Heating and Cooling Mini-Split Systems in Sacramento
If the cooling system of your homes is working inefficiently, it's time to start considering replacement. Are you paying expensive energy bills and still hankering for efficiency from your ducted air cooling system? Rather than going for air duct repairs in Sacramento, you can switch to ductless cooling systems as it is not only affordable but also highly efficient systems.
However, if your home has ductwork installed already for a central AC system, canceling the idea for air duct replacement in Sacramento and switching to a ductless mini-split is not a rational decision as it can increase your overall installation costs.
Ductless heating and cooling systems are a great option if your Sacramento home doesn’t already have air ducts. At Heald Mechanical, we aim to give our customers the most choices for their various situations. A ductless mini-split system offers the same efficient heating and cooling capacity, without taking up as much space within the structure of your home. With a condenser unit outdoors and air handlers inside, you can easily change the temperature in each individual room for total comfort.
Speak to our heating and cooling experts for guidance and making a more informed decision if struck with confusion about whether to go for air duct repair and air duct replacement in Sacramento.
Why Choose This Option?
When it comes to the temperature in your home, you need an HVAC solution that will do the best job. A ductless mini system offers the following benefits:
- Proven Technology – This technology has been on the market and widely used in homes for many decades, proving its effectiveness.
- Money Savings – Ductless systems are more energy efficient, which translates to cost efficiency each month.
- No Ducts Required – Whether your ducts are damaged or you don’t have any, there is no need to install them. This can save you money, time and the hassle of a messy job.
- More Control – A mini system gives you more control over the specific temperature in each room of your home.
- Convenience – Ductless mini-split heating and cooling systems allow you to run both the heat and the cool air at the same time. Rather than going back and forth creating higher energy bills, you are able to conveniently maintain a comfortable temperature.